Sunday, September 21, 2008
Previous Posts
- On Singapore Youngsters: Part II
- What's wrong with Singapore youngsters?
- Where in the World...?
- Its a momentous day I suppose. Liverpool had not b...
- Just gotten a mail from HDB (again) regarding my a...
- Going on course for a week is a godsend, after hec...
- Happy Anniversary Dear~
- I do not realise that I had not (properly) blogged...
- Yes Yes, an update is on the way, seeing that I ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
well there will always be people, younger, who are ignorant about our past and certainly ignorant about the political dynamics and safety our defence force provide in more ways than one bro! fret not, for there are guys like ur platoon peeps! there is still hope! meanwhile, nice formation for liverpool against stoke eh? haha and man utd played suckily that dae..shit!
so bloody freaking true.
though i wasn't entirely sure our strikers were really strikers.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home