Sunday, September 14, 2008

Its a momentous day I suppose. Liverpool had not beaten Manchester United for the last 5 EPL matches, and none under Rafa. Without Gerrard and Torres in the starting lineup, its really a relieve that the hooboo had been broken. And the manner the first Liverpool goal was scored was.. well take a look..


~~~

Work life's been pretty good since my last update. Note, I said good, I didn't say easy. I was on course in August, and juggling my office work at the same time. Despite the lack of attention I gave to my course, I was glad that my course results turned out ok. Now that the "big thing" I had been planned for was conducted successfully, all's left is to complete the report. I'm about to move on soon.

~~~

Hui Min and I had given up on new HDB flats. Something's totally wrong with the HDB policies, but I dun suppose we are in the position to change anything. A private property is definitely out of range for us, so we're just gonna wait till M-6mths before looking for a resale. I'd gotten a few contacts from my friends, especially my lao jiao course mates.. so hopefully we will be able to get a nice place near her parents.

We're planning a trip to India at the end of the year. Just starting to do a bit of research on that place. Anyone interested in joining us? Let me know! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home