Monday, June 23, 2008

I do not realise that I had not (properly) blogged since April. I know it, but I do not have the time to correct it.

But I feel obliged to, just so as not to let this blog slip away as "one of those things I do when I was young", although that is gradually becoming a fact. 

~~~~~~~~~

May was a frenzy month. Appointed as the staff officer (for the first time) for an overseas trip - I realise - is no joke. There are so many minute details to consider and plan for, and for the first time, I feel like a personal assistant. For mission accomplishment, my boss must not feel thirsty, tired, bored, hungry, sleepy, whatever nots. Its deceivingly tiring to remain alert and be on the lookout for any symptoms leading to any of these. 

~~~~~~~~~

The getaway from work came in the form of a 3-day-short-but-reinvigorating trip to Phuket. Somehow Hui Min and I managed to squeeze out 3 days in midst of our cramped calendars. We didn't really do much during the trip, but that's the main idea. I'm supposed to recover from being abused at work, while the rest will probably do her good before school starts (today). 



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A well deserved time out I must say
:D

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home