Some pictorial updates from the past week :)
(Taking advantage of the internet connection at Hui min's place.. oh glorious broadband!)
(Taking advantage of the internet connection at Hui min's place.. oh glorious broadband!)
And here's her classmates. I'll test my memory here:
From L to R: Me, Huimin, Liangjie, Celeste and Lin Lin.
Gift exchange: I got a puzzle like momento from Shun Zhang,
and me with a mug for Pei Jia.
And my birthday celebrations with Hui Min's family :)
And me and Hui Min :)

2 Comments:
So paiseh I forgot you are a New Year baby. Happy Belated Birthday and hope your wishlist comes true! I guess with a successful HDB bid the first 3 wish will just happen naturally so I hope that you get your waiver and get your flat soon.
Haha thanks :) I sure hope it does. May you have a good year ahead too :) Stop dreaming of felicia chin and go get a gf haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home