Happy New Year folks, and Happy Belated Birthday Yong Cong :)
~~~
Its amazing. Another year has passed. I'm 26. Crap.
Hui Min spent the eve and my birthday with me. Thanks so much dear :) I shall blog about that on another occasion, not now..
~~~
Some people cannot wait to grow up, experience the independent adult life they say. Buy a house, own a car, live life the way they want. They ask their parents for $ to get a house, to get a car, and they say that life as a grown up is great.
For me, its an utterly different matter. I don't wait to grow up.
~~~
People lile to make "new year resolution". So, have you achieved what you resolved to last year? My resolution every year is simple.. I'm just not gonna let myself or the people I love down. Simple as that.
~~~
My wish list is really long.
1.) I need proper internet. Because there is no telly line in this apartment, and there is no SCV port in my rented room, I cannot get normal internet connection. So I am stuck with the M1 Broadband. "Its everywhere!", the catchline says. The funny thing is, it takes me 2 minutes to load M1's homepage, and more than 5 minutes to load the flash annimation on the M1 broadband homepage.
2.) Table, Chair, Armchair and Bookshelf. When I work at home, I perch on a short stupid chair, working on my laptop on a TV console shelf. When I read, I sit on my floor. And when I'm done reading, I play uno stacko with the books. The problem is, I can't remove or add furniture to this room.
3.) I guess its fine to be staying here when 2 couple of years ago, my 'home' was either Queens Gate or Gloucester Road. Its an utterly different matter now, and I actually enjoy staying in my office more than at home, and I spend my weekends at Hui Min's. What I really need now is a spiritual haven for me to return to daily. Anywhere will do.

4.) So, for those of you who had been following the news, you can probably guess that the last thing on my wish list is for the housing indexes to fall and fall.
~~~
My thoughts are in total shambles. I can't sleep, and I'm just typing out whateer comes to my mind.
So before I forget, as a reminder to myself, I need to write my yearly summary. Don't think it will take long. Not a lot of happy moments, offhand I can only think of visiting Hui Min in Oxford / London / Athens. But then again, I'm not really thinking properly.
~~~
Its amazing. Another year has passed. I'm 26. Crap.
Hui Min spent the eve and my birthday with me. Thanks so much dear :) I shall blog about that on another occasion, not now..
~~~
Some people cannot wait to grow up, experience the independent adult life they say. Buy a house, own a car, live life the way they want. They ask their parents for $ to get a house, to get a car, and they say that life as a grown up is great.
For me, its an utterly different matter. I don't wait to grow up.
~~~
People lile to make "new year resolution". So, have you achieved what you resolved to last year? My resolution every year is simple.. I'm just not gonna let myself or the people I love down. Simple as that.
~~~
My wish list is really long.
1.) I need proper internet. Because there is no telly line in this apartment, and there is no SCV port in my rented room, I cannot get normal internet connection. So I am stuck with the M1 Broadband. "Its everywhere!", the catchline says. The funny thing is, it takes me 2 minutes to load M1's homepage, and more than 5 minutes to load the flash annimation on the M1 broadband homepage.
2.) Table, Chair, Armchair and Bookshelf. When I work at home, I perch on a short stupid chair, working on my laptop on a TV console shelf. When I read, I sit on my floor. And when I'm done reading, I play uno stacko with the books. The problem is, I can't remove or add furniture to this room.3.) I guess its fine to be staying here when 2 couple of years ago, my 'home' was either Queens Gate or Gloucester Road. Its an utterly different matter now, and I actually enjoy staying in my office more than at home, and I spend my weekends at Hui Min's. What I really need now is a spiritual haven for me to return to daily. Anywhere will do.

4.) So, for those of you who had been following the news, you can probably guess that the last thing on my wish list is for the housing indexes to fall and fall.
~~~
My thoughts are in total shambles. I can't sleep, and I'm just typing out whateer comes to my mind.
So before I forget, as a reminder to myself, I need to write my yearly summary. Don't think it will take long. Not a lot of happy moments, offhand I can only think of visiting Hui Min in Oxford / London / Athens. But then again, I'm not really thinking properly.

2 Comments:
hey joseph! I sms u to wish u 'Happy Birthday and Happy New Yr!'. But i'm not sure if u received it. Might be your v old number. Might just be the new yr sms jam. So am repeating it here. =P
Anyway, what is that living room pic?? Is it the show room of the new house? Looks v nice leh!!
Thanks viv :) No leh didn't receive.. but then I think a lot of smses were jammed that night haha.. my number didn't change, still 93638470.. Thank you thank you :)
Anyway, yah thats La Casa's showroom that I went too.. but I'm not getting that =P I am one of the thousands of people queuing for the Boon Keng flats.. wonder if I'll get it haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home