Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Hui Min!

(photos will be up when Hui Min blogs about this)

- Sorry I didn't have the luxury of time to make something really personal for you as I did in previous years, but I hope my gift would be something that you can use and will like for the couple of years (or more) to come!

- I hope you enjoyed your birthday dear!

~~~

- I'm like back from an overseas exercise, and I'm now participating in the largest SAF command-level exercise. Am really, really tired... zzz... gonna need a long break (hopefully) after this.

~~~

- Imperial College Asia Convocation is open to all students who graduated recently, so I have my chance to belatedly don my graduation gown at the NUS Cultural Center on the 30th Nov 07!

1 Comments:

Blogger viv said...

hey that means i'll cya at the asia convo??? COOL!!

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home