Monday, February 12, 2007

Back to earth

Hello~ I'm back in Singapore after a 2 week long exercise. Its been a great experience, and I've made a few close friends meanwhile. It also gave me the opportunity to get to know (both) my bosses better, especially BC haa.. the chiongster hides beneath..

Driving... Passed! Thank goodness I can finally get my own car and ease all the discomforts of travelling, especially trying to get to specific locations in air bases on rainy weather. I am currently looking at Colt Version R, but at $72,000 its a little too pricy for my taste, given that I hope to save a majority of my earnings. So the top contestant at the moment is:


Curiously, when I asked about the price of the Colt today, I was informed that I only need to pay $2,500 for a Sports Insurance. Weird isn't it?

Now that Cope Tiger is over, I'll channel my efforts towards my 2 projects and my pet NDP 07. Will be expecting a posting after these, as hinted by my CO, but what will be will be. I want my car first :P

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~~WiNdZ~~ said...

how come ur posting so fast one?? hahaha~~ by the time we get back u'll be in the middle of ur second tour le!!

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home