Thursday, November 09, 2006

BMTAC

Basic Military Technology Appreciation Couse.

RSAF sent me on this one month course, which can be thought of as, really, a one month holiday for me because it is essentially a revision of everything (and I really mean everything) which I have done in university. From comms network, to data comms, to DSP, to E-fields and H-fields. Gosh.. its quite a pain to relearn them again actually. Anyway this means that I get to come home early everyday, so I am better rested now than when I was working in the unit. Have been making use of the evenings to read up and prepare my essay, something which I could not find time to do for the last couple of months.

Of course, consequences awaits me when I return after my 4 weeks sojourn. I checked my email today. 150 emails in 4 days. I shudder to imagine how much work there would be in 4 weeks time.

Something to look forward to definitely, is that Hui Min is going to be back by the time my course ends~ Great happiness! :) Everyday's been funny without her pottering around me.

Oh another thing, my driving test date is in Feb, although my lessons concluded 3 weeks ago. There are millions of people taking the test! (overstated, but you get my point) That would mean that I can only get my car earliest Feb. I know people may find that youngsters of my age need not rush into getting an automobile, but for RSAF people, I find it an absolute necessity :P Last week I had to go to PLAB for a meeting, and I needed to go to Point X. I asked the guard if I could walk there, and he gave me this "Sir, are u nuts" face. I later found out that Point X is a 6km walk in (of course, taxis can't go in), so I have to wait for someone to pick me up. And that's a 45 min wait.

People have been complaining that this blog is dead. Well, there ain't much updates for 2 reasons.
1.) No time.
2.) No life.
And that basically equates to no point updating haha..
But of course, if something out of the norm happens, I will update :)

Other stuff that happened in October:

Alvin got married! Congrats :) And meanwhile I gotten an invitation from Zhongwang (Catholic High classmate through 4 years) and Peida is pending! (eh u guys need swordbearers?)

Had an extraction for my molar that was cracked. No a nice experience, especially since I was Range Conducting Officer while on MC.

Ok, my mind is in a mess currently. Forgive me. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger min said...

=D you can make tortoises potter around you, just don't get caught by your aunt HAHAHA. U should buy a bike instead of a car in the meanwhile. and bike around like me!!

4:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home