Time lock
Just came home from the last dinner with my housemates...

Pretty sad, but I am really glad to have chosen to stay with these bunch.. among my 4 years of stay my housemates this year have been the liveliest.. most birthdays were celebrated at our place (and I mean birthdays of most of the second years), numberous BBQs, World Cup TV screening, winning eleven and mahjong sessions etc.. sometimes it may had been a trifle too much, but its nonetheless really memorable.
Thanks guys and gal, for a really memorable year :)
~~~
Handed up my FYP report - which used up an entire black and an entire color ink tanks to print them last week - and thus concludes the second last hurdle. Now how am I supposed to talk for 30 minutes on this topic? I threw in all my diagrams into my ppt presentation and even with 50 odd slides, it seems impossible that I can talk for that long..
~~~
Will be leaving for Scotland tomorrow with Hui min, and will only be back on the 16th. I'll blog about my last trip then.

Pretty sad, but I am really glad to have chosen to stay with these bunch.. among my 4 years of stay my housemates this year have been the liveliest.. most birthdays were celebrated at our place (and I mean birthdays of most of the second years), numberous BBQs, World Cup TV screening, winning eleven and mahjong sessions etc.. sometimes it may had been a trifle too much, but its nonetheless really memorable.
Thanks guys and gal, for a really memorable year :)
~~~
Handed up my FYP report - which used up an entire black and an entire color ink tanks to print them last week - and thus concludes the second last hurdle. Now how am I supposed to talk for 30 minutes on this topic? I threw in all my diagrams into my ppt presentation and even with 50 odd slides, it seems impossible that I can talk for that long..
~~~
Will be leaving for Scotland tomorrow with Hui min, and will only be back on the 16th. I'll blog about my last trip then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home