Yawn
And here I am in the middle of the night, 4.30am, fighting to stay awake. The punishment I incurred not for leaving work to the last minute, but for choosing a wrong module. I should be kicking myself for repeating the same mistake I did last year.
Stupid Spectral Estimation and Adaptive Signal Processing
And stupid M**dic. Imagine my thck set of notes. Imagine adding in questions where appropriate. Expand your imagination to everywhere possible. Now, imagine that the infomation is no longer there, and all that remains are the questions. That's potentially my paper for tomorrow. o.0
Tanaka Language School
Last week was Optimization, Optimal Control and Finance management. I am glad that the AAR yielded positive reviews =) Should not have a problem scoring for the first two (might as well, I need to offset the result I am going to get later.) Finance Management was crap. And I heard from Eewen and CW they all that Project Management and Economics were crap as well. Something is wrong with Tanaka this year. It's as if they are trying to make themself seem more credible as a business school by setting 100% multiple choice questions with negative marking. The difficulty of the paper stems not from the concept tested, but rather by the ambiguity of the questions and play of language which littered the paper. It was suggested that you could sat for their examination with all the materials available to help you and you could still do badly.
On elections
That's the in thing to be talking about these days. Everyone's blog is filled with political discussions. It's interesting to read them when you have the luxury of time, interesting to know what your peers' views are on these issues, but not when you are awake at 5am trying to find something to wake up to =P. Oh that reminds me, gotta get back to Stupid M**dic's notes.
Stupid Spectral Estimation and Adaptive Signal Processing
And stupid M**dic. Imagine my thck set of notes. Imagine adding in questions where appropriate. Expand your imagination to everywhere possible. Now, imagine that the infomation is no longer there, and all that remains are the questions. That's potentially my paper for tomorrow. o.0
Tanaka Language School
Last week was Optimization, Optimal Control and Finance management. I am glad that the AAR yielded positive reviews =) Should not have a problem scoring for the first two (might as well, I need to offset the result I am going to get later.) Finance Management was crap. And I heard from Eewen and CW they all that Project Management and Economics were crap as well. Something is wrong with Tanaka this year. It's as if they are trying to make themself seem more credible as a business school by setting 100% multiple choice questions with negative marking. The difficulty of the paper stems not from the concept tested, but rather by the ambiguity of the questions and play of language which littered the paper. It was suggested that you could sat for their examination with all the materials available to help you and you could still do badly.
On elections
That's the in thing to be talking about these days. Everyone's blog is filled with political discussions. It's interesting to read them when you have the luxury of time, interesting to know what your peers' views are on these issues, but not when you are awake at 5am trying to find something to wake up to =P. Oh that reminds me, gotta get back to Stupid M**dic's notes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home