Sunday, May 14, 2006

Senior Farewell

After organising one, supporting one, attended one to send of the people from my batch, inevitably, I had to attend my own. And this one I attended is possibly the largest sent off in the last 4 years. Come to think of it, what the 24th did make sense - to gather the society to send off the seniors, rather than the executive committee doing the sending off on their own. After all, in acknowledging the contributions of the seniors to the society, the juniors who benefited from it would be more than willing to take time off their exam preparations to express their thanks. Singsoc has been my pet baby for the last 4 years I had been here, and I also want to express my thanks to the same people thanked yesterday - PC, Kaileng, Marvin, etc for helping out with almost everything the society called for.

Of course, kudos to the 24th for the sendoff, and the souvenir.


Everyone present at the send-off, seniors and juniors akin

I think you have been hearing these names often but have wondered who they are so:
Top L-R: Weichuen, Eewen; Bottom L-R: Enxin Kaileng, Marvin

Again, with Weichuen and Marvin

L-R: Lester, Yongcong, Marv, Zhifeng

And finally, the first decent household photo that we have. Edwin must be really tired.
L-R: Vivian, Chongwai, Sleepy, Weilun, Melvin, Me, Bingrong

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like you guys are all wrapped up... still cold in london meh?

12:29 pm  
Blogger wc said...

cool photos! i'm gonna "cope"

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home