Ahhh...
That's a great sigh of relief after getting over with 8 papers. The last one? I could only pray that the paper is decent and workable. Digital Signal Processing and Digital Filters - the notes are not really helpful in teaching me anything, and the past year papers differ quite a bit, so I have no idea how I am going to prepare myself sufficiently for Tuesday's paper.
Enxin :- Yah I agree, some of the opposition should get their show together if they really want to 'oppose' the PAP properly. Meanwhile, as I am typing this, I think you should be sitting for your last paper already. Enjoy yourself later!
*Ok, I just woke up not too long ago, so my thoughts are in shambles.. things will not be coherent~*
WP Gomez got let off with just a stern warning. Just take it as PAP firing another warning shot at opposition parties.
34,000 people signed a petition against Took Leng How's death sentence. You know, that veggie seller who killed Huang Na? His parents took to the streets and appealed to Singaporeans to give him a second chance and convict him instead of hanging him. Why should that be the case? Some people argued that he made a mistake and he is young, so he should be given a second chance and be convicted of voluntarily causing hurt instead of murder. After all, he's only 22 year old. But what about the 8 year old girl.. I am sure her potential remaining life would be even longer and her chance was lost. And, voluntarily causing hurt, then death, is murder.
Iranian President reiterated recently in Indonesia that Iran's research into nuclear technology is peaceful, and added that sanctions and war against Iran is not an immediate threat, but Israel will "one day vanish" and "wiped off the map". So this is how we are going to see it. Iran is not making nukes, and they will sooner or later destroy Israel - who has a huge, experienced military force, backed by the most powerful state in the world - without those nukes by throwing stones at them. The president commented that any policies to suspend Iran's rights to uranium enrichment research is not acceptable, but coincidentally, uranium enrichment research for a state that does not require it is not acceptable. My guess is that the White House will launch the air platforms soon.
Enxin :- Yah I agree, some of the opposition should get their show together if they really want to 'oppose' the PAP properly. Meanwhile, as I am typing this, I think you should be sitting for your last paper already. Enjoy yourself later!
*Ok, I just woke up not too long ago, so my thoughts are in shambles.. things will not be coherent~*
WP Gomez got let off with just a stern warning. Just take it as PAP firing another warning shot at opposition parties.
34,000 people signed a petition against Took Leng How's death sentence. You know, that veggie seller who killed Huang Na? His parents took to the streets and appealed to Singaporeans to give him a second chance and convict him instead of hanging him. Why should that be the case? Some people argued that he made a mistake and he is young, so he should be given a second chance and be convicted of voluntarily causing hurt instead of murder. After all, he's only 22 year old. But what about the 8 year old girl.. I am sure her potential remaining life would be even longer and her chance was lost. And, voluntarily causing hurt, then death, is murder.
Iranian President reiterated recently in Indonesia that Iran's research into nuclear technology is peaceful, and added that sanctions and war against Iran is not an immediate threat, but Israel will "one day vanish" and "wiped off the map". So this is how we are going to see it. Iran is not making nukes, and they will sooner or later destroy Israel - who has a huge, experienced military force, backed by the most powerful state in the world - without those nukes by throwing stones at them. The president commented that any policies to suspend Iran's rights to uranium enrichment research is not acceptable, but coincidentally, uranium enrichment research for a state that does not require it is not acceptable. My guess is that the White House will launch the air platforms soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home