Wednesday, April 12, 2006

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother, what will I be?


You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics


92%

Art


83%

Engineering


75%

Psychology


75%

English


67%

Biology


67%

Journalism


67%

Dance


58%

Philosophy


58%

Sociology


58%

Chemistry


58%

Theater


50%

Anthropology


33%

Linguistics


25%


Well EEE explains the mathematics and engineering bars outstretching the rest, AEP explains the art bar, and frankly, I never thought of psychology at all. What's interesting is despite taking Higher Chinese at A levels, linguistics is ranked way at the bottom. Not really that accurate, isn't it? How about Economics or International Relations? Military studies? These were what I wanted to major in. Which categories do they fall under? I am guessing its definitely not the big 5s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home