Saturday, April 22, 2006

Off We Go

And off we go, the end of the revision weeks they kindly termed "Easter holidays", the start of the examination term.

I have a total of 9 modules, 2 of which were examined in January. That makes it 7 more to go this term. I have Linear Optimal Control, Finance and Finance Management and Optimization in the first week, Spectral Estimation Adaptive Signal Processing and Digital Image Processing in the second, Discrete Time Systems and Computer Control in the 3rd, and Digital Signal Processing the the 4th. I know Eewen and Kai have 5, but still, four weeks of exams is torture.

And as of now, I am quite burnt out. Perhaps I had been a little more conscientious this year, hence I feel quite prepared for the first week, and hence feeling quite sick whenever I notice the pile of notes stacked besides my table. Having went through at least 2 rounds on my past year papers, I am simply praying that the lecturers don't chuut stunt and stun us with some ridiculus questions that are undoable. If not, I should tide through these four weeks comforably.

If you somehow notice me in the campus with my face green, you know my answers ain't answered. o.0 In that event, please wish me luck =P

To those of you having exams too, good luck, study hard, and it'll be over soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. 5 weeks, but with a ten day break between my 2nd last and last paper.. (i haven't studied for discrete math yet!)

jia you jia you! ^^

12:19 am  
Blogger Husky said...

good luck gor... not that long to go now!

8:26 am  
Blogger min said...

Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck!Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck!

One for each paper! ^^

Steady Steady, No problemo!

5:31 am  
Blogger Joseph said...

Yay! Good luck to all of u too!!

5:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home