Finale
Rojak: An ICSS musical, was concluded last Saturday, 18th March. After badgering the past committees for major event in the form of a musical unsuccessfully for the last two years, I finally gotten my wish! The story line was simple, but the music, acting, effort and team coordination was fantastic. Kudos to the organising committee for bringing out the talents of ICSS, and showcasing the unique culture of Singapore.

Lectures as an undergraduate ended. I am sure many would have said similar things by now, but well, its a milestone well remembered. After all, I had gone a long way arriving at where I am today. Easter holidays begin as of tomorrow, and while most people would be off travelling, I would begin mugging my head off for the final UG examination of my life. (Well, partially because I am too poor to be off to Europe as well, but luckily I have a thoughtful girl who planned a day out to Coswoth)
Bourton on the waters

The weather was.. freezing! Well, not to the extent of really freezing up the water at Bourton (Hor Hor Hor), but we did see penguins at the bird park. The only bunch on show in Britain! There were numerous other species on display, like the tickle-me-pink flamengos, Hedwig-lookalikes, etc. There wasn't much to be done there, but we enjoyed each other's company with a simple countryside setting.

There's gonna be a end of term BBQ at my place tonight. Probably a end of UG life BBQ for me too. Will post photos soon, before I isolate myself from the world, intend on ruining my brain with a month of mugging.

Lectures as an undergraduate ended. I am sure many would have said similar things by now, but well, its a milestone well remembered. After all, I had gone a long way arriving at where I am today. Easter holidays begin as of tomorrow, and while most people would be off travelling, I would begin mugging my head off for the final UG examination of my life. (Well, partially because I am too poor to be off to Europe as well, but luckily I have a thoughtful girl who planned a day out to Coswoth)
Bourton on the waters

The weather was.. freezing! Well, not to the extent of really freezing up the water at Bourton (Hor Hor Hor), but we did see penguins at the bird park. The only bunch on show in Britain! There were numerous other species on display, like the tickle-me-pink flamengos, Hedwig-lookalikes, etc. There wasn't much to be done there, but we enjoyed each other's company with a simple countryside setting.

There's gonna be a end of term BBQ at my place tonight. Probably a end of UG life BBQ for me too. Will post photos soon, before I isolate myself from the world, intend on ruining my brain with a month of mugging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home