Saturday, March 11, 2006

AGM and Elections

Have to organise the HC Alumni UK elections soon. Have a few potential candidates in mind of course, but it's up to them if they want to represent the alumni. The candidacy would be open to all alumni members in UK, but I would much rather have members who have already proven their willingness and passion in helping new members coming to Europe.

On that note, I am looking at quite a number of "low key" members of ICSS who are running for executive members. I guess the very first step in serving the Singaporean community in IC is to BE active, so if you aren't, it's really hard to convince me (or anyone else for that matter) to hand you our votes.

If you need a role model on what being active entails, learn from Marvin.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~~WiNdZ~~ said...

Marvin is a bit difficult to emulate for many lar... he's like way more active than anyone else out there =P

7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think being like you is being active. Enjoy your last couple months in London. Wanted to post a comment earlier but sumthing screwed up with my computer... Shall meet up when you're back yah?

3:34 pm  
Blogger Joseph said...

Eh? last year perhaps, but this year I am more low key.. I may be active but I dun sacrifice much of my personal time, but Marvin gave up a lot this year..

Yah I know, I dun really want to return :( How come its my turn to go so fast??

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home