Monday, February 13, 2006

Conclusion of HCN

Phew, even though i announced my retirement last year.. I am still somehow involved in a couple of mega productions this year. HCN was a blast, and it was concluded last Saturday.

Will post the photos up once I get hold of them. Didn't have time even to change, not to mention find my camera and bring it to the hotel.. So those of you with photos, please send it to me. Kudos!

***

Just one incident which I suddenly remembered. Not that Edwin's face happen to pop up when I study in the library =P Anyway it was during the IC Singsoc CNY dinner. I got delayed at a SPL meeting so I was late. And I decided to try my luck and follow a different route from LSE to Chinatown, hoping to cut some time, but I got lost and ended up real late.

In the meantime though, my seat was taken, and Edwin upon hearing that I am reaching soon, realised that I am seatless haha.. and the gan jiong spider started looking for one for me. Some of the third years whom I don't really talk to were on the upper floor, while my batch people and my hsemates on on the 2nd. Edwin was nice enough to try to negotiate for me to squeeze in with his tables so that I don't have to face a really awkward evening with the ex-committee. Organisation with a personal (feminine?) touch.. ;)

Yah I realised that I haven't thanked you. And I know you will read this somehow heh.. thanks man..

***

Just a point.. it would take some serious provocation to rouse a dormant volcano from its sleep. Especially one that has not erupted in 4 years..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home