Busy busy busy
As I type the title to this entry, I realised that this is not the first time I am using this title. Of course, this is not the first time I am busy buys busy in my whole life as well. Crap -
Anyway, Hwa Chong Night is this coming Saturday. SPL production at the end of the month. FYP, homework, floorball training etc.. The title says it all..
For a sneak preview of everything that is coming up, take a look here:
Hwa Chong Night 06
SPL Double bill of PIE / Spoilt
Do come down and support yup. I'll be stage managing for SPL. You wun get to see me on stage, but there will be the more attractive hot babe Marvin Lee as a main cast! ;)
Anyway, Hwa Chong Night is this coming Saturday. SPL production at the end of the month. FYP, homework, floorball training etc.. The title says it all..
For a sneak preview of everything that is coming up, take a look here:
Hwa Chong Night 06
SPL Double bill of PIE / Spoilt
Do come down and support yup. I'll be stage managing for SPL. You wun get to see me on stage, but there will be the more attractive hot babe Marvin Lee as a main cast! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home