完美家庭
Every so now and then, one of my friend from London would receive a parcel from home. Things that they have forgotten to bring back from home, more stationary, birthday presents, cards, food, resupplies to last them through the year. In my 4 years here, there was never an occasion where I would be anticipating a parcel, least I purchased something from Amazon or eBay.
Now that Chinese New Year is around the corner, pineapple tarts, love letters and other festive munchies are arriving. As usual, there would be non of these for me. I could only be envious that their families misses and remembers them from 14,000 km away while the only part of my family I could associate myself with, well..
My grandmother, my mother and my mum's younger sister and my lil' cousin, taken at the airport before I left this year.
Its ever so often that I see mundane wish lists on blogs, where people ask for iPod Videos, for more money and this and that.. for me, the top of my wish list has always been the same every year. I want a 完美家庭.
Now that Chinese New Year is around the corner, pineapple tarts, love letters and other festive munchies are arriving. As usual, there would be non of these for me. I could only be envious that their families misses and remembers them from 14,000 km away while the only part of my family I could associate myself with, well..
My grandmother, my mother and my mum's younger sister and my lil' cousin, taken at the airport before I left this year.
Its ever so often that I see mundane wish lists on blogs, where people ask for iPod Videos, for more money and this and that.. for me, the top of my wish list has always been the same every year. I want a 完美家庭.


1 Comments:
每逢佳节倍思亲。。
You may not have a perfect family right now, but I'm sure you'll have one in the future.
Cheer up and good luck for the entrepreneurship exam!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home