Portugese Egg Tarts
That's hm's latest post, and I am at a little loss on what to name this post, hence I decided to plagarise from her.
Yah, as the title implies, I am leaving for Portugal for a well-deserved 6 day break tomorrow morning. Well-deserved after a flurry of deadlines which I have to meet.
Innovation management report was handed up last Friday, FYP mini interview by my tutor on Monday, HCN's consolidation on Wednesday, and I just had my Entrepreneurship presentation this morning. After I hand in my DTS report this after, I would have been given the license to R&R (for one week at least).
Spring term would not be as enjoyable this year comparatively I guess. 2 management exams paper the first couple of weeks, followed by interim report for FYP and the the last of the DTS coursework.
Ok I guess my studious rendition of my workload must have bored you to death my now. I just need to rant. Makes me feel better. Baah..
***
Watching Liverpool vs Deportivo Sarissa as I am blogging and completing my DTS report. Current score is 2 - 0. Winning, and on course to our 11th clean sheet. Hock Boon told me that the jerseys are for sale at Lily Whites! I might head down later before heading to Hui Min's to try and see whether I could get the Champions League version, with the gold lettering.
OOOO 3 - 0!! Champions of the world!!
Yah, as the title implies, I am leaving for Portugal for a well-deserved 6 day break tomorrow morning. Well-deserved after a flurry of deadlines which I have to meet.
Innovation management report was handed up last Friday, FYP mini interview by my tutor on Monday, HCN's consolidation on Wednesday, and I just had my Entrepreneurship presentation this morning. After I hand in my DTS report this after, I would have been given the license to R&R (for one week at least).
Spring term would not be as enjoyable this year comparatively I guess. 2 management exams paper the first couple of weeks, followed by interim report for FYP and the the last of the DTS coursework.
Ok I guess my studious rendition of my workload must have bored you to death my now. I just need to rant. Makes me feel better. Baah..
***
Watching Liverpool vs Deportivo Sarissa as I am blogging and completing my DTS report. Current score is 2 - 0. Winning, and on course to our 11th clean sheet. Hock Boon told me that the jerseys are for sale at Lily Whites! I might head down later before heading to Hui Min's to try and see whether I could get the Champions League version, with the gold lettering.
OOOO 3 - 0!! Champions of the world!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home