Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy to see me?

Heh *guilty* I am sorry I haven't been blogging for so long.. not that I am busy pak-toing.. though I am moderately busy with that haha.. but the workload of a year 4 student finally kicked in.

*FYP*

Multimodel signal processing. I've started on it, and developed about 8 pages worth of MATLAB codes already. This fantastic guy, Alberto, who had formerly developed Particle Filtering using MATLAB before, offered his help to me and woohoo! I think its gonna be very useful. Gonna save me quite some time too.

*Harry Potter*
Yup, went to catch HP&GoF with Hui Min last Thursday (finally!) The movie managed to capture the highlights of the book, although I believe a good half of the book did not make it into the director's script. Where's the Quidditch Final and my Wronski Feint? Load of minor mistakes made too.. since when was Parvarti and Lavender Patil in the same house? "Hi Harry!" Brr.. a trifle irritating sometimes.. How does the Blast ended Skrewts look like?? That's one unsatisfied curiosity. And I cannot help but quote Neville's blog on it:

"is the headmistress of the beauxbatons the scariest woman alive or what (she reminds me of this other girl in my classes whom i find quite frightening too because everything about her is so big. no, she's not fat, she's just big-boned and she's got big eyes, big nostrils, a big mouth. yeah you get the idea. scary strawberry)

whoever said cho chang should be called chio chang needs eye surgery. she is neither 1) pretty nor 2) articulate nor 3) sexually appealing. she's just like any dumpy girl that hangs outside lucky plaza with her friends going yo-ah-yo.

dumbledore looked very confused and clueless in the movie."

I seriously wonder how they are going to squeeze the subsequent books into movies. Perhaps they should consider making it into a serial the likes of Lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home