Happy Birthday Edwin and Eunice!
*yay* this is one of the birthday posts coming on live from my room!
I have about 30 odd people in my house at the moment.. of which 15 are in my room, here to celebrate eunice's 20th and edwin's 21st... no doubt edwin is going to be the hitman of everyone for tonite.. good luck edwin..
We've gotten an iPod video for edwin's birthday, with this particular engraving behind: Happy 21st Birthday Edwin, iPoke
I'll post pictures once they are up. And Edwin, happy birthday again, once you've gotten over the sores and hangover ;)
I have about 30 odd people in my house at the moment.. of which 15 are in my room, here to celebrate eunice's 20th and edwin's 21st... no doubt edwin is going to be the hitman of everyone for tonite.. good luck edwin..
We've gotten an iPod video for edwin's birthday, with this particular engraving behind: Happy 21st Birthday Edwin, iPoke
I'll post pictures once they are up. And Edwin, happy birthday again, once you've gotten over the sores and hangover ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home