Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Surprise!

Haha! Surprise!!


Ok maybe part I wasn't that much a surprise, given that there were so many give aways along the way.. Marvin miss called me, then called Edwin, then I have to do some sms-ing along the way, and that smart little girl have to notice that I keep forgetting my keys (they were with Marvin and Kai). But ya, she kinda caught hints that something was going on. But anyway, special thanks to Eewen for her welcoming Hello!; Enxin for carrying the cake for so long; Marvin and Kaileng for enjoying the view and the cool temperature while waiting for us to enter the room; Yangwen for taking photos; my housemates for the house and the diversion in the form of the dinner at Wagamama; and all be being there. Thanks!


But anyway, we left house at around 2230H. Quite on schedule, but the bus ride back was way too fast! We arrived back at her place around 2340, which was a little ahead of schedule. She's not suspecting anything yet at this stage, which is good *grin* We entered the house, and it was dark. We entered her room, and I was like half expecting someone to pop up and spring the surprise. SURPRISE! No one was in there.. I went upstairs to check and Larissa and Ivana weren't there too!

Anyway at this point of time both of them came home.. They chatted with Hui Min for a while and then she went upstairs to shower. That's when EVERYONE came in. Apparently we were a little too early and they were a little too late haha... ended up everyone was waiting outside the house for the opportunity to enter.

When Hui Min was done with her shower, I think she was more shocked then surprised when she heard musculine voices from inside her room! Anyway that's when Lawrance popped up and initiated the surprise on her.


Yah all in all round 2 was slightly more successful that the first, cos she really wasn't expecting anything already heh, especially since she came home to find the house empty =P. Thank you Larissa and Ivana! Well coordinated efforts heh, and thanks to all the guests who came by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now a little update on my life. As you can see... nearly a quarter of my evenings since coming back to London were spent playing Mahjong and getting fitter. That's because we started playing with push-ups as the stake. Talk about brain and brawn development. Perfectly healthy. But perhaps sometimes the game is not very suitable for the weak hearted. Take Mr X** for example heh.


The above is called 十八罗汉, meaning that I have 4 pairs of 4, and thats really rare. If I succeed at winning that sequence, each of my 3 Mahjong khakis will owe me 2^8 pushups instantly. Mr X nearly had a heart attack (in his words).. and of course not to mention the chest rubbing antics he adopt after doing pushups.

** I am not a liberty to disclose the identity of Mr X here, but of course, if you think hard enough, you can guess who he is heh.. if you still dunno (tsk), just ask me. I promise I'll tell :D haha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... identity of Mr X is so obvious.

hehe, great that huimin was surprised in the end!

3:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home