Tuesday, August 23, 2005

That kind of time

For those of you who do not have the patience to read through the load of ramblings below. I am having a bad day. That's about all.

I think no matter how hard a person trys, he can never manage to keep his spirits on a high all the time, and mine took a plummet this week, somehow. In fact, Monday wasn't a bad day until I was charged with the mass production of appreciation certificates that were due overnight, and my boss was in Genting without much instructions left for me. Then as usual I had to say wrong things in the evening, and things went downhill from there. I set up the print shop in my room with a nagging, uneasy, unhappy, unpleasant feeling nagging me knowing that I did something wrong. Then printing errors start popping up. Then my aunt came in and gave me her birthday cake. I forgot about it totally. Then the guilt from my mistake earlier in the evening came back to haunt me. By the time I finished around half 10 at night, I was pretty much exhausted and wanted to talk to someone. Managed to talk to Hm for a while, but it was almost midnight. That helped ease me up a bit, but the night's rest wasn't easy. I can be a rather surly person without much rest. You could guess that the first half of today wasn't pleasant, trying to do research and sort out the certificates. In my opinion, that is just a total waste of time. While I am trying so hard to print out certificates for the participants in APPRECIATION of their efforts put in for NDP, I am getting calls from them asking if they could excuse themself totally from the function, if they could get someone else to collect the certs on their behalf. Hello? What about appreciation of our efforts. Cheers. Lunch in 20 minutes. Shall have it alone for a change. Shall not let my mood get the better of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky fidz said...

Ohhhh.... no worries.

WE appreciate you.

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home