Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ok I am on off today... an off helps grin.. the starhub guy came and tried to rectify the problem with my net, but he didn't really succeed. Told me to continue to monitor it and see how it turns out. Yeah, and by the time I am done monitoring I would have left for London already and its a see-you-next-year case again.

Shall be going out to look for a gift for my nice aunt who have been taking care of me ever since my exile from my family. The feeling of guilt of forgetting her birthday was totally intolerable. I keep the dates of my friends on my mind always, but how could I forget hers. Unforgiveable.

Going to hm's place in a while, then meeting the IC guys in the evening for KBox. My first since coming back to Singapore. Time to start croaking. Anyway anyone else who read this and want to join us, we'll be at cineleisure from 1900H onwards this evening.

我要唱歌~
Those of you who watched the initial D spoof of Jay Chou would understand the joke here. Ha~

K, I left out an all important picture from the Sojourn entry. How could I miss out the 3rd finalist of Project Superstar. Presenting :-


Kelvin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home