NDP05 concluded!
NDP ended! In midst of the posts by everyone else wishing Singapore a Happy 40th Birthday, and how much they love the country, I just want to say that I am glad it is over! Yup, burned 6 Saturdays ever since returning to Singapore so far, and if I were to consider clearing my offs accumulated, I would be saying goodbye to my Squadron next week.
In short, the actual parade (at least for the parade and ceremony section) was a big success. None of the timings were out of place, no one fainted, and everything was perfect!
In short, the actual parade (at least for the parade and ceremony section) was a big success. None of the timings were out of place, no one fainted, and everything was perfect!
The commander of the Red Lions did give us a scare though when he tried to land in the audience seats.

The secretaries of Special Functions - Parade and Ceremony, and NDP05 Exco chairman.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home