Friday, June 03, 2005

Winners of Amazing Race Season 9...

Murphy and Joseph!

Right, basically from the time I step back home from school till even after I finally get home in the evening, everything that could go wrong, went wrong.

First off, I had to do something dumb, really dumb that reminded me so much of a fatal mistake I made in JC day that I freaked out in the afternoon. So off I go for a nuclear cool down period.

I got caught cycling in the rain yesterday, and as I went out again today, I was thinking that it couldn't be worse than being utterly soaked. Apparently, I was wrong. As I turned out of Edgeware Road, I heard a piak and the bike starts to wobble. I was right in the middle of the junction when that happened! Ok calm down, bank to the side of the road, de-biked and inspected the front wheel. Darn. Flat... started pushing..

Ok arrived at Regents. At this point of time was a little lost because I have no idea what to do with the bike. The conclusion was to push it back home. No choice. Well.. at least the weather ain't that bad and it ain't pelting hail on my head.



But that luck managed to hold out until I got stung by a bee. That's the first time I've seen a bee in London, and it managed to make sure that I don't forget that meeting. Ouch... And my red pen leaked, so my loyal pencil box which I bought from EuroDisney is now bloody red.

Was feeling damn sian by the time I started to trudge home, pushing my way through Tot Court Road, Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Park Lane, Knightsbridge, South Kensington, and finally home. It doesn't seem like far, but you try walking and pushing a bike through all that after a mentally exhausting day. Sigh.. Hi, this is a brief introductin to my life.

Were you thinking that that's all? Haa no.. I got this email, (one and only) after I got back, informing me that I did not hand up my Project Management coursework and I would get an egg to my tally if I do not contact them. For crying out loud.. its group work and there are five of us and it has to be me.

~~~~~~

I've named my Bicycle Murphy in memory of this memorable day. The next task at hand is to fix Murphy's front wheel.

~~~~~

I am still lost. Things seems to have cleared out a lot, but it seems like I am still heading nowhere. I wun give up of course, but it just constantly gnawing at the edge of my awareness, whether I am awake and asleep. I need some clarification, but I am not going to get any. Things do not just happen that way. Will hard work equate to success? In this case, perhaps not.

~~~~~

突然累了

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home