The transition begins henceforth..
What's my new role?
I've packed in the tables and cupboard, leaving behind all the bare necessities. Everything seems to have left my life. Feeling kind of empty and hollow inside now.
Feeling lost yet feeling happy at things.. weird combination..
~~~
The weather seems to reflect my mood for the day. Sunny, but not totally, with cloud cover here and there, now and then. Took a walk to Hyde Park. In summer, its the ideal place to go to to get a trifle bit of cheer now and then whenever things start to muddle your head. When I left the house, I walked past this old lady dragging her maltese, who was enthusiastically trying to paw the ribbon tied to its head. Cute.
Saw many more of the white furballs in the park. Come to think of it, even though its smelly sometimes, (mainly because of my fault in not bathing it), its wet nose is always waking me up early in the morning, its whining when he gets hungry gets on my nerves, I kind of miss it.

I sometimes wonder how they manage to see with all the fur covering their eyes.
~~~
《再写,秋天的童话》
秋天的落叶一片一片, 不停牵动我心弦.
依偎的身影还在昨天, 暖暖的你的笑脸.
风很萧瑟吹不散回忆, 难以抚平我思绪.
多年的漂泊早已厌倦, 早想回到你身边.
我愿意停在这里望着你深情的眼睛,
不愿意睡在梦里对你说:
"想你的冷夜对月呜咽, 回忆的感觉一秒一天.
牵手的画面闪在眼前, 秋天的童话何以再写"
~~~
秋天的童话何以再写
I've packed in the tables and cupboard, leaving behind all the bare necessities. Everything seems to have left my life. Feeling kind of empty and hollow inside now.
Feeling lost yet feeling happy at things.. weird combination..
~~~
The weather seems to reflect my mood for the day. Sunny, but not totally, with cloud cover here and there, now and then. Took a walk to Hyde Park. In summer, its the ideal place to go to to get a trifle bit of cheer now and then whenever things start to muddle your head. When I left the house, I walked past this old lady dragging her maltese, who was enthusiastically trying to paw the ribbon tied to its head. Cute.
Saw many more of the white furballs in the park. Come to think of it, even though its smelly sometimes, (mainly because of my fault in not bathing it), its wet nose is always waking me up early in the morning, its whining when he gets hungry gets on my nerves, I kind of miss it.

I sometimes wonder how they manage to see with all the fur covering their eyes.
~~~
《再写,秋天的童话》
秋天的落叶一片一片, 不停牵动我心弦.
依偎的身影还在昨天, 暖暖的你的笑脸.
风很萧瑟吹不散回忆, 难以抚平我思绪.
多年的漂泊早已厌倦, 早想回到你身边.
我愿意停在这里望着你深情的眼睛,
不愿意睡在梦里对你说:
"想你的冷夜对月呜咽, 回忆的感觉一秒一天.
牵手的画面闪在眼前, 秋天的童话何以再写"
~~~
秋天的童话何以再写

4 Comments:
you actually have a dog in your london flat??
Singapore la... Why would I miss it if he's in London? haha
ur dog is very cute!
well..the ground ur doggie is standing on looked like carpet mah..so i thought it was london lorh...but it is cute..=p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home