Some updates
Hello! To all who still haven't gotten the wind of my movements, I am already back in Singapore, and have started work for 3 days already.
I still do not have internet at some. Seemed to Starhub that there is some problem getting my modem to receive their signal. The technicians will be coming down to fix the problem on Friday evening, and it might cost me another 100 bucks to get it fixed. Sux.. luckily there is dinner this evening to look forward to.
On work, I am posted back to 160SQN, which is good in the sense that I get to wake up at 0630 daily and leave my house at 7, and still manage to get to camp way before the morning roll call. The bad part? I am now the Dy Secretariat for NDP 05, meaning that my Saturdays are all burnt until NDP is over.
Yup, till I get my hands on Starhub's throat to restore my connection, take care all. ;)
I still do not have internet at some. Seemed to Starhub that there is some problem getting my modem to receive their signal. The technicians will be coming down to fix the problem on Friday evening, and it might cost me another 100 bucks to get it fixed. Sux.. luckily there is dinner this evening to look forward to.
On work, I am posted back to 160SQN, which is good in the sense that I get to wake up at 0630 daily and leave my house at 7, and still manage to get to camp way before the morning roll call. The bad part? I am now the Dy Secretariat for NDP 05, meaning that my Saturdays are all burnt until NDP is over.
Yup, till I get my hands on Starhub's throat to restore my connection, take care all. ;)

5 Comments:
Dy Secretariat
wow..sounds fancily important...
erm.....so wat does a dy secretariat do??
will i see u at NDP?? got tickets must shaaare!!!!! heehee.... =P
Hey Fid: Stay in touch k.. Dy Secretariat.. of course it sounds important. Its such a nice alternative to the term : "RUNNER". So make a guess what kind of stuff I will be doing///
Viv: U want to see me at NDP? look out for the guy running about in Air Force long sleeves, tie and loaded with at least 4 walkie talkies, looking extremely harassed.
In short, I'm in deep trouble =P haha
okie! i'll keep a lookout... ^^
haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home