Monday, June 06, 2005

Destiny



Myth has it that the goddess of destiny rules over the fate of everyone in this world. Do you believe in it?

Destiny - does you believe in it? I read an entry by a fellow blogger who reckoned destiny to a rubberband. I agree, but maybe because I believe in destiny. The harder you try to deviate from it, the harder it'll draw you back and TWANG! You'll find yourself being how you were before again. It doesn't promise that if you don't try to run away, you'll reach the end. In fact, it doesn't really matter what you do, because ultimately you reach a full circle and you return to the starting point again.

Some things that are meant to be are meant to be. I had once believed that hard work on the part of an individual always changes things. I am slowly beginning to believe that fate, destiny and hard work complement each other. Its kind of like a triangle, where none of the points of the triangle can be omitted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home