Rainy London
Of a week of cold sunshine, today turned out to be a warm, rainy day. A good day to sleep, but had to force myself to wake up for project meeting. Yep, after slacking for 5 days since the last paper, its time to get back to work. Things do not look too good though. Andrew and me agreed that with our computing knowledge, either we could make it work within a week, or we would not be able to find a solution even with 3 weeks. Shall meet Mr Liam Madden tomorrow, and see what we can make out of this.
Went for a evening cycle despite the drizzle today. Don't ask me why, but I did. It was today that I noticed the curious construction of London roads. Somehow, they are curved in such a way that the sides of the roads will definitely, and inevitably be converted into semi-swimming pools whenever it rains heavily enough - a cyclist's bane. Haha with the rain coming from the front and from below (I definitely need a front mud guard), I am quite drenched when I got home, but nonetheless, I am very, very happy with what I did =)
I realised something very important today. Treasure yourself when others do not treasure you, and treasure those whom others don't know how to treasure. Its doesn't take much to be happy. In doing these, I found happiness =) Sounds cheem? Not to me haha...
~~~~~
我想就这样牵着你的手不放开, 爱可以 简简单单没有伤害
Went for a evening cycle despite the drizzle today. Don't ask me why, but I did. It was today that I noticed the curious construction of London roads. Somehow, they are curved in such a way that the sides of the roads will definitely, and inevitably be converted into semi-swimming pools whenever it rains heavily enough - a cyclist's bane. Haha with the rain coming from the front and from below (I definitely need a front mud guard), I am quite drenched when I got home, but nonetheless, I am very, very happy with what I did =)
I realised something very important today. Treasure yourself when others do not treasure you, and treasure those whom others don't know how to treasure. Its doesn't take much to be happy. In doing these, I found happiness =) Sounds cheem? Not to me haha...
~~~~~
我想就这样牵着你的手不放开, 爱可以 简简单单没有伤害

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home