My life
Sigh... 4am and I am still accumulating a massive sleep debt which I desperately wish to clear off. How could a darn nightmare cause me so much pain in doing something which I love so dearly -- sleep.
~~~~~
The post exam era have been spent mopping at home, reading up on SAF related stuff. Just finished the monograph on IKC2 and another book borrowed from Jonathan called Military Blunders written by an American. Since a Yankee wrote the book, you could expect the bulk of the blunders discussed were made by the Britons, and not surprisingly, the fall of Singapore was included in the book.
Just bought a thick book called Air Powers. Digesting it slowly at the moment. One more year before I start work. Time to ingest some useful stuff rather than to choke on the technicalities of Electrical and electronic engineering daily.
~~~~~
Housing is a mess at the moment. 2 houses, with maybe 10 or 11 of us. Have to do a bit of jigsaw puzzle playing cum human resource reshuffling to get the people fitted optimally into the households. Ok that sounds geekish. Blame that on Sebastian.
But anyway, will be staying along Cromwell Road just above the Italian restaurant with: Bingrong, Pei Chuan, Eunice, Chongwai, Joyceline, Marc Wenroth aka Yoda, Wei Lun, Melvin aka Liverpool Fan Club buddy, Edwin and maybe one more girl if we manage to work out an arrangement to accomodate.
~~~~~
Post OSC: The new President Jasmine is really having difficulties recruiting her team. I wonder if I should stick on and help her. I have my reservations for working with some Europeans (no, most of them are nice, but it just happened that I got to work in the same team with particularly egoistic ones and that really did put me off), but my sympathy is wavering my resolve. Top cap off her miseries, Zhicheng told me that her role in the union is intensified next academic year, and she is definitely going to get as much help as she could. How people? Any advice?
Yah.. on a second note, Zhicheng nominated me for Union Colours *honoured* but I stick to what I said during the MOSA interview. If anyone in ICUnion, not just ICSingsoc deserves anything, its you =) You are lucky you are a sabbatical officer and we can't nominate you in return.
~~~~~
扶着你走眼睛花了 你老花眼镜就是我
把时间忘了慢慢走 美丽风景我为你转播不让你错过
~~~~~
The post exam era have been spent mopping at home, reading up on SAF related stuff. Just finished the monograph on IKC2 and another book borrowed from Jonathan called Military Blunders written by an American. Since a Yankee wrote the book, you could expect the bulk of the blunders discussed were made by the Britons, and not surprisingly, the fall of Singapore was included in the book.
Just bought a thick book called Air Powers. Digesting it slowly at the moment. One more year before I start work. Time to ingest some useful stuff rather than to choke on the technicalities of Electrical and electronic engineering daily.
~~~~~
Housing is a mess at the moment. 2 houses, with maybe 10 or 11 of us. Have to do a bit of jigsaw puzzle playing cum human resource reshuffling to get the people fitted optimally into the households. Ok that sounds geekish. Blame that on Sebastian.
But anyway, will be staying along Cromwell Road just above the Italian restaurant with: Bingrong, Pei Chuan, Eunice, Chongwai, Joyceline, Marc Wenroth aka Yoda, Wei Lun, Melvin aka Liverpool Fan Club buddy, Edwin and maybe one more girl if we manage to work out an arrangement to accomodate.
~~~~~
Post OSC: The new President Jasmine is really having difficulties recruiting her team. I wonder if I should stick on and help her. I have my reservations for working with some Europeans (no, most of them are nice, but it just happened that I got to work in the same team with particularly egoistic ones and that really did put me off), but my sympathy is wavering my resolve. Top cap off her miseries, Zhicheng told me that her role in the union is intensified next academic year, and she is definitely going to get as much help as she could. How people? Any advice?
Yah.. on a second note, Zhicheng nominated me for Union Colours *honoured* but I stick to what I said during the MOSA interview. If anyone in ICUnion, not just ICSingsoc deserves anything, its you =) You are lucky you are a sabbatical officer and we can't nominate you in return.
~~~~~
扶着你走眼睛花了 你老花眼镜就是我
把时间忘了慢慢走 美丽风景我为你转播不让你错过

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home