Hapless
Are there times when you will for something, but it just does not happen? You hope that things will work your way, but even if at the end of it you need not stand to gain much, things nonetheless refuse to be bent your way.
Exasperation
I have faith in fate, but fate seems to have forsaken me at the moment.
~~~~~
Exams are over. It doesn't feel as good as I thought it would initially. Still have loads of work to do, a different kind of stress I suppose.
~~~~~
I miss the cheerful you.
~~~~~
我愿变成童话里, 你爱的那个天使, 张开双手变成翅膀守护你
Exasperation
I have faith in fate, but fate seems to have forsaken me at the moment.
~~~~~
Exams are over. It doesn't feel as good as I thought it would initially. Still have loads of work to do, a different kind of stress I suppose.
~~~~~
I miss the cheerful you.
~~~~~
我愿变成童话里, 你爱的那个天使, 张开双手变成翅膀守护你

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home