Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Amazing race, amazing relationships

Had that same nightmare again. Woke up, had a mug of coffee, and simply just played one of the CDs left on the table. Turned out to be The Amazing Race 7 series. I've never watched it before, so well, first time firsts.

I think it was the amazing race 7 episode 5, which was not an elimination round. However, the last pair to arrive at the pit stop, an elderly, loving couple, was to surrender all their money and their backpacks as a penalty. In the words of the narrator, you will travel with literally nothing but your passports and the clothes on your back.

The couple had the last say though. You are wrong there. We still have each other, and you cannot take this old man away from me. We're soulmates, and as long as we have each other, we will not give up and we'll continue to take the next step.

The point of what happened is self-explanatory I guess.

~~~~~

全年无休最敏锐的深情, 你的一点情绪都能感应
你也许偶尔怪我有些约束你, 但一定懂得那是保护你疼你

0422 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home