Monday, April 04, 2005

Ramblings

I have just booked my ticket from Emerald's travel, will be returning to Singapore on the 25th June, landing on the 26th. I have just one day to play around with before I start work the next day.
The person dealing with me is sooo funny, soo Singapore. I haven't heard that much Singaporeanish accent since returning to London. Then in her email she describes herself as : Retail Section Supervisor of EVERYTHING AND NOTHING..
Haha.. weird person. The only drawback is that this is a 3 month ticket. That means I have to come back latest by the 25th September. Hmm.. but after giving it some thought, I dun mind I think. Since its going to be my last year anyway, its time to explore a bit of London. For example, Buckingham Palace haa... astonishingly I have not been there yet =P
Yup, its time to return to school. I hate this mugging life. The weather is soo good. I want to play.

1 Comments:

Blogger viv said...

hey hey... i probably might fly back with u?? aniway, jio me to buckingham palace!! ^^

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home