Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dun race against time, Move with it.

Hui Min has been repeating that to me, so I shall repeat that to myself.

dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it.

A little stressed from the serious lack of time and lack of practice. That's the problem with 3rd year.. no tutorials meant that you are all on your own during exam time. 5 days left. Panic..

dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it.

There's this module where I've put in quite a bit of effort during term time to make notes from textbooks and understand what the lousy lecturer is teaching. But after I looked at his exam papers, all you need to do it to reproduce his power-point notes, FRAME for FRAME, and you are guaranteed the marks. So at this point of time, I am beginning to doubt my education. Am I learning what I should know, or like Alvin says, the exam smart will triumph, while the hardworking ones who probably will learn more than enough to propel them in their careers in the future, suffer now. Sigh.. British education...

My nerves are still in pieces. Need a bit of tranquility from Windermere, so I posted this photo heh... "Everything the light touches is our kingdom" ~ Lion King =PpP

dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it. dun race against time, move with it.

~~~
世界因你,更添光彩..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home