Bits and Pieces
1. Numerous things happened in the past few days, leaving me really drained in spirit and in emotion. I guess, its perhaps that lack of verification that I am heading in the right direction or doing things right that left me very confused and unsure. My self-confidence ain't something I can boast of. Now that I've gotten my nod telling me that I am not chasing the wind, that more or less settled me in. Simple words from a person could lead to complex reaction.
2. I'll continue to be there. Simply because I want to be.
3. Last week of exam preparation. For the first time here, my nerves are actually in bits and pieces. There is a serious lack of preparation time. Doris: Good luck next week too.
4. Even my thoughts are in bits and pieces. Hope I'll stay in a piece after the next 4 weeks.
2. I'll continue to be there. Simply because I want to be.
3. Last week of exam preparation. For the first time here, my nerves are actually in bits and pieces. There is a serious lack of preparation time. Doris: Good luck next week too.
4. Even my thoughts are in bits and pieces. Hope I'll stay in a piece after the next 4 weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home