Wednesday, April 06, 2005

And the days continue to creep by..

Was studying, studying and studying.. and as usual, my mind started to wander and this thought just came to mind.

The days are creeping by without me noticing.

Without actually wanting it to, even though I have been subconsciously noticing it, it has been almost 3 full years spent in London. One more year, and back I go to Singapore. So ends my life as a carefree student, back to face the challenges of a working life, and to the problems and headaches that adults cringe at. (Hey.. I am basing upon the assumption that I am not considered an adult, yet..)

Have I learned enough, done enough, experienced enough in my three years here? Will I learn enough, do enough and experience enough in my one remaining year? My technical modules don't seem to have taught me anything useful for my career needs, while the management ones seem more to be superficial lecturing than any in-depth honing of my managerial skills.. o_0

Mm not really wise to be thinking about the usefulness of what I will be examined upon in 3 weeks time now heh.. but yeah.. you get my point..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home