Thank God (Greek or non Greek alike) Its Friday!
I like dreams. They are something which we could associate, and attempt to hold on to in our dull and monotonous lives. Your aspirations, events which you hope to happen, things that you wish for, the girl in your dream.
Indeed there is something bigger out there. If you have watched "Big Fish", there is this line which says that it might not be us who does not fit into our environment. Perhaps, for a person of our aspirations and ambitions, it might be the case where the environment is so small that we feel its edges closing in on us. The solution? We need to step out into the larger world.
"What if" I am a person who is more direct, more brave, more optimistic about things? Perhaps I would have managed what my heart and soul desire. Yet indeed, I have the plans, but I do not carry them out. My will and courage lets me down most of the time. Perhaps its really time to look beyond dreams.
After all, they belong to another realm. I have to return to reality.
Indeed there is something bigger out there. If you have watched "Big Fish", there is this line which says that it might not be us who does not fit into our environment. Perhaps, for a person of our aspirations and ambitions, it might be the case where the environment is so small that we feel its edges closing in on us. The solution? We need to step out into the larger world.
"What if" I am a person who is more direct, more brave, more optimistic about things? Perhaps I would have managed what my heart and soul desire. Yet indeed, I have the plans, but I do not carry them out. My will and courage lets me down most of the time. Perhaps its really time to look beyond dreams.
After all, they belong to another realm. I have to return to reality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home