Saturday, February 19, 2005

Daily events

Haa.. I shall revert back to a language that some of my pals in UK can understand before they start complaining again. The past few articles well, in a sort of way might affect some people. I'm sorry. Like lex said, sometimes what you write can offend pple, sometimes it hurts them. Yah. I sincerely hope I did neither.

"There's only so much one can write about in a public diary." Yup, I read (and write out of this blog) quite a lot when I am unhappy, so please forgive me if I drag any articles like the previous few into my blog when it happens.

Just a lookback on a week that has been, well.. special in a way.

It has been a really special Valentine's day for me, because I was locked in the EE building the night before, and was freed only when the security came to save me, and the next night, I was locked out of my house. It does seem to reflect the deadlock I have been staring at for the last month.

Since then, the rest of the week passed in a flash. Wednesday was LSE MSS auditions. With Marvin and Yangwen singing, there wasn't really much doubt that we will not get through *confident of my friends* Thursday, coursework. Friday Project. Work Work Work.

Weekend. What weekend? Group project due on Monday. Analogue and ASP in Easter Holidays. Communication Networks by 11th March. Project Management and Human Resource Management by the end of term. Exams in 2 months and 5 days. WOAH~ Time to buck up.

On a final note, I think I have to force myself to stop listening to 光良's new album 童话. The songs are, well, affecting me... just a bit. =P Everytime I listen to those songs, it got me down to pondering about some stuff =P It didn't really help when I gotten hold of the MTV haha.. it has been on repeat mode on my computer for the last 2 days whenever I am at my workstation. I bet Alv is bored of the song.

Yup, some of the guys are up in Warwick over the weekend. Stay warm and safe people.

"在把那篇事写下时,像在叙述别人的事一样,并不十分投入。完成时,大呼口气,终于。隔了一夜,今早再去读读看,还是没有“这是属于我的回忆”的感动或感伤。"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home