Thanks and Thanks and Thanks!
Happy New Year!
Had nice surprises awaiting me over the last couple of days, which left me really touched.
The Evelyn people got me down to the halls before the countdown. To be frank, I didn't suspect anything until I told Sebas that I would not make it in time, and yet he insisted that I come down. Haha, but I am really, REALLY touched by you guys who were there:
Fidel, Marvin, Vivian, Raymond, Eunice: Hey fella Spanish explorers: Thanks a lot! I am hoping that my birthday gift was an idea of the guys and not the gals!
Chongwai, Sebastian: I believe you were the mastermind behind the planning, so heres my thanks to you guys!
Yongcong: How could I forget the one who saved me from the embarassment of not being able to blow out the candles? Fantastic to be able to share a birthday celebration with you =)
The rest of you who were there, Lianglong, Qihui, Bernard, Xiaoyun, Jiamin, Kailun, Zifeng, Kenneth and gf, Lester, Kelvin, Weilun, Justin, Melvin, I'm glad to be able to share this day with you guys!
Then the household people sprung the other 'surprise' on me today. Surprise? In a way lar, because the cake was brought out when I was sleeping on the couch.
Thank you: Alvin, Esther, Sinyee, Jacq, Bingrong, Jonathan, Qiuling, Eugene, Siangpeng, Wenbin, Peijuan, Desmond, CJ, Huiyuan, Zhenhao, Xinyi, Yuwei, Jeftor, Suanhui, Zhiyong, Jerome and Kenneth!
Esther, Sinyee, Alvin and Jacq: I love the shirt you guys gave me. Its a perfect combination with my jacket for HCNight. Thanks a lot!
Kenneth: Fantastic jumper! Right size and right colour. I wonder how you know these details. But anyway, thanks again!
Had nice surprises awaiting me over the last couple of days, which left me really touched.
The Evelyn people got me down to the halls before the countdown. To be frank, I didn't suspect anything until I told Sebas that I would not make it in time, and yet he insisted that I come down. Haha, but I am really, REALLY touched by you guys who were there:
Fidel, Marvin, Vivian, Raymond, Eunice: Hey fella Spanish explorers: Thanks a lot! I am hoping that my birthday gift was an idea of the guys and not the gals!
Chongwai, Sebastian: I believe you were the mastermind behind the planning, so heres my thanks to you guys!
Yongcong: How could I forget the one who saved me from the embarassment of not being able to blow out the candles? Fantastic to be able to share a birthday celebration with you =)
The rest of you who were there, Lianglong, Qihui, Bernard, Xiaoyun, Jiamin, Kailun, Zifeng, Kenneth and gf, Lester, Kelvin, Weilun, Justin, Melvin, I'm glad to be able to share this day with you guys!
Then the household people sprung the other 'surprise' on me today. Surprise? In a way lar, because the cake was brought out when I was sleeping on the couch.
Thank you: Alvin, Esther, Sinyee, Jacq, Bingrong, Jonathan, Qiuling, Eugene, Siangpeng, Wenbin, Peijuan, Desmond, CJ, Huiyuan, Zhenhao, Xinyi, Yuwei, Jeftor, Suanhui, Zhiyong, Jerome and Kenneth!
Esther, Sinyee, Alvin and Jacq: I love the shirt you guys gave me. Its a perfect combination with my jacket for HCNight. Thanks a lot!
Kenneth: Fantastic jumper! Right size and right colour. I wonder how you know these details. But anyway, thanks again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home