Monday, January 17, 2005

Review of the last week

Woah... The last week has been so fulfiling. Perhaps its because of the fact that school started, or I finally rid myself of the holiday mood.

After the cycling expedition last Sunday, where I met Hm and she recommended me to drink camomile tea to help ease my sleeping problems, my sleep cycle finally reverted back to normal *grin* Joseph is no longer a nocturnal being, and I managed to drag my bag of bones off from my bed as early as 8 in the morning on occasions. *grin again*

The week passed rather uneventfully, with me dedicating most of my time to reading notes from last term and bugging people to go for Hwa Chong Night.

The main highlight of the week was the combined rehearsal on Saturday, where finally we got to see everyone participating in the performance for Hwa Chong Night practicing together. Emcees were fantastic, the gals danced well, Fengqian, Yang Wen and me managed to clique together as song ICs and mass dance was... 90% there I suppose haa.. In short, things are great! *grin* Come!

Sunday. Hey this is the only day where I woke up past 11. Met my ex-exco members for lunch at some Italian restaurant where the pasta was great but the clams look as if they are more in need of nutrition than I do. But it was good food nonetheless *grin* After that, birthday celebration.. for me haha... 16 days late, but I really reallly appreciate it! 51 people celebrated my birthday for me this year! Yay~ Haven't had such a big birthday gathering since Primary School days *grin*.

Another thing that spanned over the week that really got me happy was to try to help my friend, be happy! It is inevitable that there would be minorities who would make you downcast from time to time, but at the same time, there would always be those who would be there for you when you need them to be ;)

难得知心的朋友,和我分享快乐,也可以分摊我的寂寞
像你这么难的的朋友,在这一路上,谢谢你陪我走!

(我愿陪你走!)

Alright, I know this is just some brainless ramblings, but given all the great stuff that occured over the weekend, I believe I have enough clause to spread my joy with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home