Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hwa Chong Night 2005

It has ended. Finally, or unwillingly? The bunch of us have put in so much effort into the event, and in the process I have grown to know so many of everyone better. Indeed, it has been an experience which will need some taking before it could be removed from my memory.


I am so going to miss everyone. From the dancers, to my lame skit, or even Jerome's silly antics for that matter. I started out on this journey without thinking about rewards. I mean, no money could be earned from this. But hello Joseph, you are in your 3rd year already. Its time to sit down and rest!

No... I did get my reward at the end of yesterday's event, where I got my chance to simply look at the emptying ballroom and grin. Just grin. *Grin* You wouldn't be able to understand how I felt at that point of time unless you are one of the 11 guys and gals in my committee. I was grinning after the event, at BK as we were talking rot, after I came home. Like I told Hm, I was grinning at my computer, grinning at my cup, grinning at my fridge, grinning in my sleep.

And right, as she has predicted, *muscle cramp* But I dun care. *Grin* I am happy. And I am sure you are~



Me and Hui Min after the event. I guess we looked a little messed up by then, because it was post-skit for me, post-dance for her, and post event for us.



And that's 3 generations worth of Hwachong-Imperial-Electrical Engineers. Hey Kaileng, Ronald, welcome to this selected group of family *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home