One sided stories
As I speak, I believe that many people have misunderstood understandings about me. I only found out about this after one of my friend talked to me and heard the full story of events.
But do I really care? I guess I am weary of clarifying things with people who don't understand, or who do not event bother. Yes, in short, I dun give a damn. I apologise for the use of rather strong words, which is a rarity in my blogs. But I really do not know how else better to express my feelings.
I normally have strong reservations about blogging my personal feelings on Footprints. It seems to be a rather good (and unnecessary) way of drawing way too much attention to myself, and from experience, the repurcussions might return to haunt me. But, (and there's that 'but' again), I am quite repulsed by the turn of events till I needed an outlet.
I dun care about what happens, I need an outlet. That's the reason for this blog. Perhaps I should consider starting a private blog soon. Sorry folks.
But do I really care? I guess I am weary of clarifying things with people who don't understand, or who do not event bother. Yes, in short, I dun give a damn. I apologise for the use of rather strong words, which is a rarity in my blogs. But I really do not know how else better to express my feelings.
I normally have strong reservations about blogging my personal feelings on Footprints. It seems to be a rather good (and unnecessary) way of drawing way too much attention to myself, and from experience, the repurcussions might return to haunt me. But, (and there's that 'but' again), I am quite repulsed by the turn of events till I needed an outlet.
I dun care about what happens, I need an outlet. That's the reason for this blog. Perhaps I should consider starting a private blog soon. Sorry folks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home