STEPPED into the lecture hall for accounting for less than 10 minutes before I realise that there is still no room within my mind for lectures. Come to think of it, I could not even remember the first 10 minutes of the lecture that Dr Miranda was giving... All I could remember was stepping in, and then stepping out. And here I am in the computing lab, with the same old lost feeling.
Monday, November 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- A little article about Singaporeans Straits Tim...
- I went to the Union for drinks for the first time,...
- Alton Towers Trip II Here we go again, on a merry...
- This is it~ Started the year with a liking for co...
- OSC Elections 2 hours of lessons. Then its the Ov...
- For those who are interested to know, the inevitab...
- Dear Diary~ Ha.. cliche beginning, ain't it? =P ...
- I suppose I am just waiting for the inevitable to ...
- Hwa Chong Night 2004 Committee. Eewen, Marvin, Ji...
- Back In London, Back online! I suppose that sounds...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home