Thursday, November 11, 2004

Night Owl

You know, people have always asked me for my reason for staying up late at night. I mean, I do realise that sleeping late is perhaps unhealthy, or it gives you panda eyes and such. However, I feel that without the bustling daytime commotions, heavy traffic and even the bright and glaring daylight, I am able to concentrate and think clearly.

No, I do not mean concentration and thinking for mundance purposes such as studying. I would associate nighttime with 'serenity' and 'tranquility' and I realised that I am able to focus better, and my thoughts and feelings could be classified and defined with more ease, and with luck, solutions might flow along as well ;)

Right, and now, the thoughts and feelings, flow~

I do apologise for the rather traumatising posts I have been putting up. Realised that I have been attracting far too much attention than is needed to myself. SORRY! Yah, but to Vivian, Eewen, Kaileng, Marvin, Peiwen, Huimin and especially Jiaying, thanks a lot for the concern. The solution might not be the ideal one I seek for, but for now, at least I am at peace with myself ;)

Nottingham Games

The games is this weekend, and second choice me is volunteered to keep the goal of ICSS Soccer Team A. Somehow, at the back of my head, warning alarms are going off. The rest of the guys (who consist of a few year 4s with their last attempt at gold) really hopes to win the competition this year, and that is really putting me under a lot of stress... To me, I am currently the weakest link in the team, and I might be the one who would eventually dash their hopes with any potential silly mistake made, so I am really at quite a loss on what to do.

Winter Holidays

Yeah, even thought the hols is a week shorter this year, that ain't going to stop me from going anywhere to really enjoy myself. Planned for just a few days trip (I'm running out of money!) to Spain with Marvin, Hanwen and gang.. (Gang, you know who you are). Will be back in London, and a couple of friends from US will be coming to stay over the New Year! Woohoo~ Countdown at River Thames with fireworks! 5 more weeks to go, and I am really looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home