Thursday, November 25, 2004

Luckiest Guy in the World (Extract from Pagoda Street)

Your voice just brings a smile to my heart
It was so hard being apart
Oh dont you know how i really feel
This stupid little Beng right in front of you

Your the one who makes me smile and makes me cry
Its been a while now,
Oh I wonder why
I'm like a little boy in a candy store
Grinning away with such a big smile

Oh don't you get what I'm trying to say
You stupid little bitch
How I dismay
Although you are cranky, at least you are horny...
Oh don't you know what you mean to me

Your the one who makes me laugh and gets me high
But stay in line now
If not I'll say goodbye
but you are such a sexy little one
With you by my side

I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home