Friday, November 19, 2004

Didn't blog for the last week, yeah I know I know. Been rather busy of late. Given that almost every evening is devoted to meetings, its no wonder I haven't had the time to have dinner with my household.

And I haven't called my mum for a long time. And I am feeling really bad about that.

I have been spending the last few available evenings in the library, because it has finally hit me that staying in my room with Alvin and guitars and a Athlon PC waiting to be played with is not going to help me with completing any of my coursework or aid in my revision. Like I told Raj, my house has 3 deadly G's that distracts me... Games, Guitars and Girls! =P

Shall continue later... Updates on Notts games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home