Dear Diary~
Ha.. cliche beginning, ain't it? =P
Yah, thats besides the point. I dun really have an idea what kinda names to give to posts which describes my daily life, so the next time you see "Dear Diary", you know what that means.
Spent the morning and early afternoon at Hyde Park, freshers picnic. Did the usual (I mean, this is the third time I am going for this). Soccer, Frisbee, Volleyball, Kite flying, mingled and talked, yada yada...
The England vs Wales match followed the sojourn at Hyde Park. England basically stomped their way through the match, without much real threat from the Wales team with a very subduded Ryan Giggs not producing much. England 2 - 0 Wales.
Sunday... Rot..
Ha.. cliche beginning, ain't it? =P
Yah, thats besides the point. I dun really have an idea what kinda names to give to posts which describes my daily life, so the next time you see "Dear Diary", you know what that means.
Spent the morning and early afternoon at Hyde Park, freshers picnic. Did the usual (I mean, this is the third time I am going for this). Soccer, Frisbee, Volleyball, Kite flying, mingled and talked, yada yada...
The England vs Wales match followed the sojourn at Hyde Park. England basically stomped their way through the match, without much real threat from the Wales team with a very subduded Ryan Giggs not producing much. England 2 - 0 Wales.
Sunday... Rot..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home