Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Back In London, Back online!

I suppose that sounds pretty cliche, but I mean, being back online is one of the most bugging stuff on all the senior's minds now. Gone were the days whereby we have the luxury of the cable network in the halls now. Its all up to us to try to get connected back to civilisation as soon as possible.

Yah, but anyway, crap aside, (in case u haven't noticed, the above para was crap), I am safely back in London, and thus the ability to be typing this. The past few days have been pretty hectic, not in the sense that I am settling down. I have been settled down since the day I landed in fact. What's keeping me busy now is the Overseas Students Committee, affectionally known as the OSC. (where some gal actually thought that we were Occasional students). There are 37 overseas societies (including Singapore Soc and Malaysian Soc) under us, so thats a lot of members. Zhichen is the chair, so I suppose there should not be much problems working with my new committee ;)

Lesson proper starts tomorrow. Timetable this year is more human, meaning that I actually get no more than 3 hours of lessons a day. Hohoho... Coursework should be keeping my time occupied though, but that is most probably not going to keep me away from blogging often. Yup, so till then, take care my friends ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home